Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Tuesday 1 November 2011

NANOWRIMO 2011

It's November 1st and Nanowrimo has officially begun.  This year I am totally going for it.  Day one was a good start on my new novel, "The Other Side".  I don't want to reveal too much right now, just give you a little taste of things to come.

Today's word count finished up at 1717.  This means, I've not only met my daily target of 1667, but exceeded it.  You can track my progress at:

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/vampirebunny/novels/the-other-side3/stats

My profile is unbelieveably boring at the mo' but at the weekend, I'll have it ship-shape and ready to go.  But for now, be sure to check up every now and then and as soon as I can, I'll get a wee word count widget on here for you fine bunnies.

Fare thee well, bunny trackers.

Lotsaluv, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment