Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Chick-Lit Tuesday (on a Wednesday)

I come bearing gifts.  First up, "Puppets and Dolls" is free today!  Yay!  Lots of links at the top of the page and on my Twitter.  Enjoy!  It's doing pretty damn well around the world.  In America, it's sitting at number 54 in the horror chart and in Germany, it's number 24.  Extremely exciting.  Thank you, readers of the world!

In other news...I have decided that clearly, I'm doing the wrong thing.  I should be writing cheap, nasty erotica disguised as chick-lit.  So I am starting a nice new tab at the top there *points*.  Welcome to Chick Flick Tuesday.  Every Tuesday (or near enough), I'm going to write an instalment of my own piece of silly rom-com chick-lit silliness.  At the moment, it's called "Bookend the Rain", purely because it's a whimsical phrase I used today.  Title may change, but let's see how it goes.

Anyway, I'll keep my Twitter up to date on any little changes but I'll update the actual story here.  It'll all be online and free.  The way cheaply written crap should be.  :)

As always, I'm a big fan of writing to music, so I'll add wee playlists and the like to help you enjoy the fluffy nonsense a little bit more.

Yay!

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment