Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Thursday 23 December 2010

I Have Missed You So!!!!

Hello my dear bunnies!!!!!  I have missed you all so much.  My life is so busy and pants that I have nothing exciting to report.

Actually, that's a lie.  While my life has been awful and ridiculously busy, the people at Static Movement and Pill Hill have been working their wee socks off to bring you all wonderful anthologies.  I don't have time at the moment to leave links and updates (in spite of the Boyfriend's nagging to "KEEP WRITING AND KEEP YOUR ONLINE FOLK UPDATED!"), but I promise I will next week.  Pictures, links and permanent links on my blog's front page (for the editors' benefit, too - Chris, Jessy and Alva!) will appear over the next week.  I'm celebrating Yuletide over this week (I'm a Pagan chickie) and I'm working Thurs and Fri, so next week, I will leave a FULL update, honest.

Anyways, to tide you over, here's a little poem available online to amuse you lovely people.

I'm so sorry I have been AWOL for so long.  I have a new career type thing now and it keep me so busy I have no time to write.  Any of you fellow scribes out there will understand the at the worse thing for a writer whom has no time to write is not that they have no ideas - in fact, they have more ideas than normal - but that they cannot put it down on paper.  It is honestly like losing part of myself.  'Tis shit, to put it blankly.

But over, the winter holidays, I am doing my best to write a young adult horror novel, so watch this space.

Yuletide Greetings or Merry Christmas...whatever you celebrate, I hope you have a good time.

Lotsaluv, Em

PS...I'm sorry about not taking part, Ellie...you'll know what I mean...I've been working 7 days a week and I regret it so...Sorry again...I'll write you a story gift thingy when I get the chance!!!

2 comments: