Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Friday 18 March 2011

Gosssssssip...

Ello bunnies...

Been craaaazy busy lately.  Just finished another school placement and have yet to spend the day sleeping.  Straight back to l'universita and am soooo tired.

Anyway, the news...

I've got a new project underway.  Iain Pattison and Brianna Stoddard and I are working on a novella collection.  Mine is untitled at the moment but is a sort of parallel universe tale where a girl seeks a fantasy world to escape from her real life troubles.  Have gotten a good start underway and can't wait til the spring break when I can blitz it.  This will be great fun to do and I can't wait to see what Brianna and Iain come up with.  Going to be awesome.  Watch this space bunnies.

In sadder news, the novella collection I did with Jason Barney and David Perlmutter was knocked back.  This means my novella "Glitter and Trauma" is without a home. :(  Fingers crossed I find somewhere for it eventually.

Have to run now because I'm working tomorrow *emo cry*

Oh yeah, should have a new FEROCIOUS BLOODAXE 2 teaser trailer up soon!!!  Eeeek!  The boys are back in town!

Farewell dear bunnies.

Lotsaluv, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment