Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Sunday 29 January 2012

I'm Writing Again!

The Other Side is back on track.  Whoop-de-doo and all that jazz.  Got another chapter done and working on more.  Hope to have a full read-through next weekend and sort out some niggles.
I've just change the main character's name so that'll need a bit of fixing.  On top of that, I've got a character with a southern drawl and I want to get that sounding better so dialogue will need a bit of work.
 
But hey, good intentions, etc, etc.
 
Have also sent off two new stories to anthologies.  Fingers crossed!
 
If you haven't read my latest posts, you won't know that I have succumbed to the Twitter tidal wave.  Follow me @GirlofGotham.  It's mostly nonsensical bullshit but kind of quirky.  Check it out if your signed up.
 
Lotsaluv, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment