Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Saturday 28 January 2012

Tweet-Twoo

I have finally given in and joined the social networking crowd.  Eugh.

Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/GirlofGotham

I know, I couldn't get VampireBunny or anything like it.  So I had to go for my next favourite obsession: Batman.  Hence GirlofGotham.  I also caved and got a phone that does more than make calls, so I should be able to update the twitter account more frequently than the blog.

Apologies for the big gaps in posts.  I've been crazy busy but I'm trying hard to get stories out again.  I'm sending a few away today so fingers crossed.

"The Other Side" is coming along slowing.  Hoping to have more news on it soon...

So bunnies, hop along to twitter and add the GirlofGotham.

Can't believe I did this.

Lotsaluv, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment