Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Absence Makes the Heart Grow...Bored

Apologies for my recent disappearance.  Things have been a bit mental.  Got both my final projects out of the way and my last exam is tomorrow.  Absolutely shitting myself.  I've been working for the last 5 days (11 hours on Thursday *groan*) and studying on my breaks.  It's been murder.  Fingers crossed I'll do well.  I need to, it's the only class I'm currently sitting on a 1st in.  Ah.

After that, I've got to apply for my postgrads, so it could be a while before I'm back to writing again.  I hope not, I've spotted about 3 books I want to write for and it's killing me that I can't.

So I'm so sorry that there's been no activity lately.  But as soon as all my "real life" shit is out of the way, I'm going to get a load of stories out and about.  Most importantly, I'm going to finish off a novel I started years ago and then get cracking on another.  I plan to have Branded a Fool finished over the next couple of months.  Until then, I shall point you in the direction of my Elfwood, where you can read the first 4 chapters for FREE.  That's right, fantasy frolics for not one shiny penny.

Chapter One
Chapter Two - This one was elected as an Elfwood "Mod's Choice", meaning that it was pick of the day on, what I think was, the 9th July 2008. :-S
Chapter Three
Chapter Four

No comments:

Post a Comment