Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Thursday 20 May 2010

Wanna Do Bad Things With You

Exam over, university over, my degree over.  Thank the gods.  Time for me now.  Will start writing tomorrow.  Have Saturday off work, too, so I'm planning on hitting the notepads like crazy.  Woop-de-doop!

Just watched all the True Blood Minisodes.  I hate that series 3 starts in the US on June 13th and we Brits have to wait who knows how long for more vampy-goodness.  Was also pretty pissed that I queued outside Waterstones before work on Monday, thinking that Dead in the Family was due to come out, but low and behold it's been put back to June 10th.  Waaaaah!  Anyway, the webisodes were awesome.  Can't wait for the next one.  Loved Sam smashing up the bull head.  I wanted to hug him.

In other news, my Threadless tees arrived (with a bloody £11.40 customs charge - damn Royal Mail).  Pictures shall ensue.

Lotsaluv, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment