Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Sunday 23 May 2010

Birds Singing in the Sycamore Trees...

My story "Dream a Little Dream" has been accepted for Paroxysm Press' 100 Lightnings.  It's one of my favourite flash pieces I've written so I'm looking forward to seeing the finished book.  Will keep you updated on any developments regarding this.

In other news...I got an iTouch and am now addicted to Doodlejump.  I think I have a problem.  Also don't know how to work the wee Nike trainer thingy either, so ended up just listening to music on my run tonight, which was a pain in the bum, because it seemed like a cool wee doohickey and it didn't work.  *cry*

Anyway, so long and thinks for all the fish...Farewell bunnies,

Lotsaluv, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment