Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Saturday 19 February 2011

"The Harvest" Update

Ello bunnies,

Very quick update, while I enjoy a well-deserved cup of tea.  Mmmmm...

Seasons in the Abyss, published by Blood Bound Books, is now on sale.  This features my story "The Harvest", which is featured in the Fall section of the book.  It's a story I'm pretty pleased with and am glad to see in print.  The book is bargain at $13.99 for 77 (yup, 77!) spooky seasonal stories.  I'm going to order my copy now, and so should you!  Grab it here!

Seasons in the Abyss

I'm going to go rest my brain now and finish my tea.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  I certainly will as it's my first weekend off in months!!!!

Ooooh, almost forgot, my copies of Creepy Things: An Anthology of the Creepy-Crawly, Spooky & Silly and Dark Romance from the Far Side arrived last week.  Freakin' awesome.  Two of my favourite stories, for sure.

Anyway, going to watch Moulin Rouge on blu-ray AT LAST!  Beauty, freedom, truth and love!

Lotsaluv, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment