Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Sunday 20 February 2011

New Vampire Tale

I know I posted earlier, nut I might as well post while I can.

Totally forgot to say that my story "Northern Winds" will be appearing in Static Movement's Ruby Red Cravings (cover below).  Very excited about this.  It's another piece from my "Flashes Before her Eyes" vampire series.  Should be a fantastic book.  Can't wait to see it!!!


If I get the chance, I'll submit another story to this.  Fingers crossed!!!!

Bad news: my novella "Glitter and Trauma" was knocked back.  However, I'm not going to give up and am going to adapt this into an actual novel.  It's a superhero/dark fantasy number so let's hope some publisher fancies it this time round.

Nighty night bunnies.

Lotsaluv, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment