Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Sunday 6 May 2012

Glitter and Trauma Original Soundtrack

Thank you so much to everyone who has bought Glitter and Trauma so far.  Remember that it's available FREE on Amazon all this weekend to celebrate yesterday's Free Comic Book Day.  Get it here if you're in the UK and here if you're in the USA.

As a thank you, today I'm going to include the exclusive playlist for Glitter and Trauma.  These are the tracks I wrote the novella to.  Whenever I'm writing, I need music to keep me on track.  When I get an idea for a story, I have to make up a playlist of music that fits in with this idea or inspires me.  Today I'm giving you a peak into the songs that inspired Glitter and Trauma.  Check them out and enjoy:


"Glitter and Trauma" by Biffy Clyro - Sarah preparing for Friday night...

"Starry Eyed" by Ellie Goulding.  Ellie waiting to get into club...


"Omen" by the Prodigy.  Sarah takes on the Shadows...


"Paint it Black" by The Rolling Stones.  All flashback sequences...


"Telephone" by Lady Gaga and Beyonce.  Patch trying to reach Ellie.


"Sarah" by Pythia.  Generally inspired character of Sarah.  Could be listened to at any time...


I'd recommend listening to these as a playlist as you read.  Honest, it will totally enhance your "Glitter and Trauma" experience.  So thank you so much again folks.  Keep downloading and rock on!

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment