Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Saturday 8 September 2012

Glitter by Gaslight Part II

Morning Internet!

As you can see from the above tab, the second part of the Glitter and Trauma special is now live.  If you haven't read Part I, make sure you check that out first (duh), but hopefully you'll love this one.

In Part I we saw a Victorian-era Ellie lunching with her best friends and awaiting her upcoming marriage proposal.  However, expect shadowy hi-jinx and chaos as we see our first ever steampunk-style shadow.  This chapter was ridiculously good fun to write and I hope you have as much fun reading, too.

Part II reveals Sarah's life on the shadier side of town.  I don't want to give too much away as I think you'll like what I've done with her.  Anyway, what I can tell you is that in today's chapter, you'll see Sarah, Leech and Patch, with Leech and Patch finally getting to exchange some testosterone fuelled words!  Yay!

Part III will arrive tomorrow and should be a big one.  I'm saying nothing XD

Anyway, happy Saturday folks.  Remember to pick up your free copy of the novella, too.  Links at the top of the posts bar.

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment