Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Monday 24 September 2012

Imagination Will be the Death of You...

So, I think my imagination's gotten a little away from me.  This morning (September Weekend and up nice and bright and early), I curled up with some headphones on, Amanda Palmer's new album blaring, and a glass of OJ to hand, and attempted to plot out all of the ideas that @UnknownMaleDOA and I had come up with so far.

2 hours later, I had enough material for nearly 20 issues of - what has now come to be known as  - "The Glitter and the Trauma".  Holy crap, when did this project get so huge?!  I'm extremely psyched that it's going so well and overwhelmed but just how much we've got to work with.

Over the next few weeks, I'm going to start a wee video blog on here and, hopefully, by the end of the year, I'll have a website up and running for the project.  Until then, please make here and my Twitter Page your first port of call on all Illuminator news.

Issue #1 is well under way and there are a few posters lurking around Twitter, too, so keep an eye out and, for a little sneak peek, here's a wicked poster by Pablo.  Be sure to follow him on Twitter and show your support for the man who gave Sarah and Ellie faces (and, well, other body parts too in the case of his current Twitter background!).


Em

No comments:

Post a Comment