Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Sunday 17 April 2011

Author Central Sales Figures

Just been on my authorcentral account on Amazon.com and seems the kindle editions are selling pretty well!  Apparantly, Pandora's Nightmare: Horror Unleashed (An Anthology) went up 101,188 ranks today, meaning that it is now #86,835 in the Amazon kindle store, which is actually pretty damn good if you remember that there's like 800,000 kindle books listed on there.  I'm really proud of this considering that this was the first anthology that I ever held in my hand which had one of my stories in it.  Dark Things also does pretty well these days, with a copy sold last week XD  So looks like my stories "Death and the Maiden" and "Watching Shadows" seem to be my most read stories at the moment.  The kindle editions seem to be the way to go.  It's a shame because I love a real book, but more kindle editions seem to sell than paperbacks.

Ah well, I ain't complainin'!

Just thought I'd share my excitement!

Lotsaluv, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment