Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Exciting News

Alright, I know I'm not as frequent a blogger as I used to be but today there's some rather juicy news.

First of all, my story "Syrup" has been accepted into Static Movement's Carnival anthology, which is being edited by Dorothy Davies.  Wrote this story kind of on the hop at work over the weekend so it was great to find it a home so quickly!  Going to be a very creepy book, methinks.


Cover above *points up*.  As I said, going to be very creepy.

However, the BIG news is about my novella, "Glitter and Trauma", which I'm sure you all remember me toiling over last summer/autumn.  Well, it will be making its debut in Static Movement's anthology The Shadow People!  Eeeeeek!!!  So pleased with this.  It's one of those projects that I'm really proud of so I'm so chuffed to see it get into a book.  Chris Bartholomew is editing this one and she's such a gem to look at the novella in the first place so I'm extremely grateful for this acceptance.



Awesome cover.  Love it.  The story, in case I haven't told you before, is about a woman who fights shadow creatures and is trying to find a partner to help her, but when she does find one, she isn't what she expected.  Will update more on this as the book progresses, but I'm so excited.  Eeeek!!!!!

Smiley faces all round for a change!

Lotsaluv, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment