Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Sunday 17 April 2011

Short Story Reviews

Since I'm blogging to the max tonight, I thought I'd announce my new programme.  I'm going to do a short story review a week on here.  The first few I'll pick at random from various Static Movement anthologies (mostly the ones I've got a story in myself since those are the most I've got).  However, I'm also going to be taking requests.  So if you've got a story in a SM book and would like me to give you a solo review, drop me a line at:

Stick VAMPIREBUNNY REVIEW in the subject line and in the email, be sure to tell me what book your story appeared in, what it's called and your pen name and I'll do my best to get it read and write a review as soon as I can.  Feel free to also give me a link to your blog or website too!!!

Looking forward to this.  I'll post this on the publisher's forums, too, so you better get in fast!

Remember to put VAMPIREBUNNY REVIEW in the subject line or I WILL delete your email!!!  Can't wait folks!  Hope to hear from you all soon.

Lotsaluv, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment