Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Monday 18 July 2011

Eeeep!

K Bargie and I may have found our dream home.  I am so excited.  K keeps reprimanding me for lurking on furniture websites.  Apparently I am not allowed a table which pulls out like slices of pizza (from Next.co.uk)

Damn him.  Scouting out Batman prints and posters already. Skweeeeee!  Fingers crossed.  It's even going to have a little office/library to write in.  Woohoo!!!  More news to come...

I am aware that this is supposed to be a blog about my writing and I have descended into some Stepford Wife-type creature but screw you, I'm happy.  Writing tonight, I promise...

Lotsaluv, Em

2 comments:

  1. Personally i love the table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Whereabouts is this flat. I just signed the lease for one on Oswald St

    ReplyDelete