Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Blog on a Bus

I am indeed blogging from a bus. Revolutionary, I know. Maybe I might start a trend. Intriguing.

To other folk onboard, like the wee old man to my left and the school kids, it appears as if I am just enjoying an awesome playlist of Marilyn Manson, Apocalyptica and Shinedown but I am secretly blogging away. Ahahahaha. Maniacal laugh.

And now for something completely different...

Fair start for "Glitter and Trauma" on it Kindle launch yesterday. 2 copies sold. Booyah. It hit #12,000 in the Kindle chart too. That may sound a bit pants but if you consider the fact that there are over 1,200,000 Kindle eBooks available, that's kind of impressive. Or so I have convinced myself.

So, let's try to get my ranking a bit higher, bunnies. Jump onto Amazon and download a copy of "Glitter and Trauma" for your Kindle, Windows Live phone, iPhone, iPod or strange tablet-y device.

Guy next to me is blasting some terrible music. Apparently there are down sides to blogging on the bus. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment