Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Sunday 22 April 2012

Of Fan Fiction and Digital Reading...

First up, Glitter and Trauma is coming along nicely.  Still selling, slowly but still selling.  If you haven't read it yet, be sure to give it a try.  It would be great if anyone who has read it could leave a review.  I'd really appreciate that.

Downloaded a few eBooks on my iPod to support indie writers.  It's damn hard this whole self-publishing thing.  Never realised that until now.  Am going to ensure from now on that I put up reviews of books I read, too.  So over the next week I will be putting up reviews for the variety of Pill Hill and Static Movement books I've read over the past 2 years and never reviewed.  I feel a bit evil now.  Please review the books you read, folks.  The writers, editors and publishers need your support!

In other news, I've started dabbling in fan fiction.  Some Buffy the Vampire Slayer and DC nonsense.  Will try to put some online soon.  Fingers crossed it goes down well!

Better run now.  True Blood marathon!  Yaaaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment