Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Thursday 15 July 2010

Bleurgh and All That Jazz

Greetings bunnies, this shall be a quick post as I am working from K Bargie's computer.  I'll post something better this week.  But for now...

Moon Washed Kisses goes live today.  I've been on the site this morning and the link for my piece is there but not the story itself, so just keep checking throughout today for it.  In case you missed the previous post on this, my story "Starry Eyed" has found a home at Moon Washed Kisses in their Romantic Flash Fiction section.

More work coming up with Static Movement.  "Trinity Raine" will appear in Madness of the Mind, which I'm happy about and "Moth Touch" will be in Creepy Things, which I'm over the moon about.  "Moth Touch" was written in like an hour in a university canteen, last week and it was one of those happy little accidents - when something great comes out of a writing session which was just supposed to be filling time.  I'll update when I can on these books.  Unfortunately, as I'm on K's PC, I can't put the covers up, but I'll do that over the weekend when I'm free.

That's all folks!

Lotsaluv, Em

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Em. Love your blog and congratulations on your publishing successes! Would you mind if I put a link to your blog on my blog?

    I've had stories accepted by Pill Hill Press, Wicked East Press, and Static Movement. If I could find more time, I'd write and submit more! I'm writing something for Creepy Things this week.

    Scoot over to my blog if you get a chance (www.elliegarratt.blogspot.com).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ellie! Sure thing, I'd love that! I'll pop over to your blog as soon as I have time to read through it! Thank you so much for stopping by.

    Lotsaluv, Em

    ReplyDelete