Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Saturday 24 July 2010

Shop shop shop, shop shop shop!

It's shopping time!!!  Links galore!

Here be the link and cover for Static Movement's Caught by Darkness.  This features my story "Mistakes".  This is gonnae be a great wee book.  I'm looking forward to seeing it.  Ordered mine already by clicking here.  It says it's still unavailable through amazon but just do what I did and order through The Book Depository, who have listed the book through the market place.  That's probably the best thing to do because I got my email from them yesterday saying it had been ordered from the printers and should be with me in a few days.  Far too excited.

Dusted: An Anthology of Short Stories is also now available.  That link there is the US amazon one.  Again, if you're a Scot (or English, Welsh or Irish) click here.  I had to do the same as before with the Book Depository 'cause Amazon still don't have it in stock, but I've been told it's been ordered from the printers, too.  Can't wait for this one.  This features my story "Clowns All Around You", which is probably one of my fave acceptances so far.  It'll look great.

Anyway, not long now 'til they arrive.  Will let you know how it goes.

Oh yeah, I've added some exciting new buttons, which I think should be below this post *points down*.  So click away bunnies, and let me know what you think!!!

Lotsaluv, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment