Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Thursday 1 July 2010

The Angel in a Box

Making my second apperance in Ethereal Tales.  My story "The Angel in a Box" will be in issue 8, which I'm quite chuffed about.  It's a story I wrote years and years ago but I think there's this nice kind of high school innocence in it somewhere, which is only found in my early work.  Anyway, Ethereal Tales is a great wee mag and is totally worth a read.  The editor also manged to set me up a funky Ethereal Tales email address, where people who kinda like my stuff can contact me.  If you've got anything to say, drop me a line at emma_kathryn@etherealtales.co.uk and shove VAMPIRE BUNNY in the subject line so I know it's not spam or the like.  I'd be more than happy to talk about my work.  If you'd like to read my previous work published with E.T., just click here.

As promised, here's a couple of my Alton Towers pics:



We all look pretty boggin' cause we'd just come off the log flume, hence L Bargie's looking like a drenched rat.  Lol, these are so funny.  Thanks to L for sending them to me.

Lotsaluv, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment