Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Awesomeness


My copy of Pandora arrived today. Look at how sexy it is. Oh yeah. It's also now available on amazon.co.uk. Awesome. I must say, tis a v pretty book and I hail on page 131. It's a story I'm quite chuffed with and it's 8 pages of gothy goodness. The rest of the stories are fantastic. Particularly enjoyed "And so it begins" by D. Nathan Hillard and "Hope in a Box" by A. Lee Manton. Def. worth a read. Haven't been through it all yet, but I'll do that when I'm on the bus and the train today.
In other news, Weight of the Wardkeeper can now be found lurking around my Elfwood page. The loyal troop have already pounced upon it with their pearls of wisdom, but feel free to stop by and tell me what you think of it.
Lotsaluv, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment