Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Friday 2 April 2010

There She Goes Again...

Wow, I swore I was done with blogging and here I am. Again. Crap.

So let's summarise...

This blog is for TWO things. ONE: to promote my writing and let you lovely peeps know where I've been published, when new anthologies are being release, where you can by them and little links to reviews, etc. TWO: I'm a bit of a baking fanatic, so will occasionally post awesome pics of my awesome baking. Aha!

Boring bit done, let's get down to the good stuff...

Lame Goat Press' book Diamonds in the Rough is a selection of author's favourite stories and has my story "Belle of the Bayou" which is a brands new episode from my vampire collection. It's available on amazon.com (linked above) and I've already got my copy. 'Tis a v pretty book indeed.

Another Lame Goat anthology Howl:Tales of the Feral and Infernal features my story "The Hunt". Also available by clicking on the link.

Moving to Pill Hill Press, my story "Death and the Maiden" can be found in their Pandora's Nightmare: Horror Unleashed anthology. Really looking forward to my copy of this arriving. Pretty pleased with this story and it was nice to get it picked up by the lovely Jessica A. Weiss, who edited the book.

Anyway, that's everything for the moment. To tide you over, feel free to have a gander at my Elfwood page, which is always full of charming/horrifying/quirky/disgusting/scary things.

Lotsaluv, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment