Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Erotic Topic

Ooh la la, my story "Dark Wings" has been accepted for Pill Hill's Daily Flashes of Erotica anthology. Better not share this success with ma wee mammy. She'd hit the roof. I'll have to hide this one on the "my books" shelf of my bookcase. Not that the parents ever come near my domain. I think Dad's afraid of my room.

I was reading Neil Gaiman's blog last night and it always makes me miserable when I do. It's like looking through a crystal ball and seeing "Ooooh, this is what you want your life to be like" and then turning off the computer and remembering I'm still a bloody student juggling a part time job and only getting enough inspiration to write when there's an essay due. Damn you Neil Gaiman with your awesome whimsicalness and stories about Dr Who and conventions and the like!

I heart him, I really do.

In other news, Dinosaur Comics are awesome. But whenever I read them, I hear my friend Rob's voice.

I need to behave now. I'm just putting off this Celine essay. Must close the internet before I end up buying geeky yet amazing tshirts. Oh dear...

Lotsaluv, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment