Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Wednesday 14 April 2010

Get in Touch!

I forgot to say, Ethereal Tales have got me on their contacts page now, with an nice shiny new email address, so if you ever want to contact me about anything - questions, comments, etc, etc - you can contact me here. And the next issue, featuring my story "A Pirate's Life for Me" is out on the 30th April and can be purchased through the website (just click the previous link I've given). A small extract from my story can also be found on the website. Just enough to tantalise you and make you want to read more! Mwahaha, see after all that erotica success, I've become a big tease! Mwahahahaha!

I'm going to be at the computer pretty much all day, so be prepared for lots of annoying posts like this.

Lotsaluv, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment