Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Friday 30 April 2010

Ethereal Tales Issue 7

Greetings creatures...

Ethereal Tales issue 7 is released TODAY!  Yay!  My copy hasn't arrived yet, but I am waiting with anticipation practically bubbling out my nose.  It can be purchased right here.  So click away and order to your heart's content.  This issue features my story "A Pirate's Life for Me", which, I'm pretty sure I've already mentioned, is part of my Flashes Before her Eyes collection (vampire stuff).  If you can't possibly wait as long as it takes for Ethereal Tales to plop onto your doorstep, here's a delightful little romp to tide you over:

Flashes Before her Eyes: Pale

This is one of my favourite Flashes episodes and it's completely free for you to read.  This should put you in the mood and make you rush off to read the next installment!!!

Enjoy, my pretties...

Lotsaluv, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment