Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Sexy, Exciting Things

I spent too much money on Threadless last night.  Oh dear.  I don't care though, I got excited as they started accepting paypal.  But I bought this awesome Spoilt tshirt, which has been sitting in my basket since I saw a girl in Lush wearing it once.  Also bought Good Guys Don't Glow at Midnight which I am ridiculously excited about.  A bit addicted to submitting slogans now, too.  If you click that link you can go vote for my sad attempt at tshirt slogans.

In REAL news, looks like Novus Creatura is moving along nicely now, as JAM sent me an edited version of my story "Ruined" to see if it was okay.  It was, of course.  So fingers crossed and that should be popping up soon.  Started working on a new story for Pill Hill's Silver Moon Bloody Bullets antho, but I think it may be too kinky.  Will try and have it sent off by the end of the week and we'll see what they say.

Damn my filthy mind.

Happy tshirt hunting.

Lotsaluv, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment