Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Monday 26 April 2010

Everybody Go Watch This...

Greetings, vampire bunnies, I have returned from my week long "business meeting" with director, K Bargie.  I bring back an awesome trailer for his latest masterpiece "The Dating World". Behold:



Isn't it marvy.  I am also going to harass K into letting me put the Ferocious Bloodaxe trailer up, because it's hysterical.  I have never laughed more than when we were all making that film.  Sheer magic.

No news.  Flash! from Lame Goat should be appearing sometime soon, and the newest issue of Ethereal Tales is out on Friday, but I'll have a better post about that nearer the time.  So for now, I leave you with the cinematic stylings of K Bargie.

Enjoy, my bunnies...

Lotsaluv, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment