Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Monday 21 June 2010

Busy Busy

I have had the shittiest day.  I won't go into it, but it involves rejection, stomach and chest pains and a virus on my PC.  Oh dear oh dear.  Fingers crossed that tomorrow will be better.

I am taking a break out of my X-Files and cross-stitching marathon to bring you a few updates. Been talking to Chris Bartholomew and Flash! is definitely going through. Here's the cover.



I like it.  She's done a damn fine job of all this and it's looking like it should be going to the printers in the next few weeks.  As for Novus Creatura, Michael C. Pennington of Aurora Wolf is taking over.  I have agreed to switch from LGP to Aurora Wolf so will be part of this book for sure.  Again, will post an update as soon as I know more.

Can't believe how much I've been doing lately.  I'm exhausted and sore.  Feels like I've barely been on holiday.  Think I'll get back to writing tomorrow.  I need a lift and a new story should give me that lift.

Should be posting soon.  Oh and I see that I'm up to 6 followers now and would just like to give them all a little wave.  *waves frantically*  Thank you dearly for stopping by, bunnies.

Lotsaluv, Em

1 comment: