Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Fem-Fangs



Ladies and gentlebunnies, what you are looking at here is the cover for Pill Hill Press' Fem-Fangs.  Isn't it freakin' awesome.  Oh what a happy bunny am I!!!!  My story "Players" is appearing in this one and I cannot wait to get hold of it!  This is so cool!  My fave Pill Hill cover to date!  I often take these anthologies to work to read, and I can't wait to show this one off.  I'll keep you all posted on when it's going to print, because I think this is one that loads of folks will want to have a hold of!

In other news, I'm in the process of ordering my copy of Haunted, which I'm looking forward to seeing.  I'm also going to order a few Pill Hill novels and leave a couple of reviews here, so if there's anyone who specifically wants me to review their book, just drop me an email or a comment.

Lotsaluv, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment