Emma Kathryn

Emma is rather tiny and slightly mad. She welcomes you to her blog...

Thursday 10 June 2010

Daily Flash cover

Okay, I know I've already posted this morning, but I just saw the cover for Daily Flash and thought I'd post it here.


I think it's freakin' awesome.  I'm pretty sure that come this Christmas time I'm going to be pretty skint, so I think everybody will be getting a copy of this.  Plenty of stories to amuse yourselves with in here.  Plus, my pieces "Time" and "Another Girl's Paradise" will also be lurking in its pages.  Not a clue what dates I'll be on but I'm excited now that I've seen the cover.

Don't know if I've mentioned this, but I've started putting together a manuscript of my short stories.  It currently contains 19 (!) pieces of my writing, at a humble 20, 000 words.  Maybe in a year's time I'll publish it, but for now, it's nice to see all of my "successful" stories in the one place.  Gives me a nice wee glowy feeling.

*buzz buzz glow glow*

Lotsaluv, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment